KUO is an equal-opportunity employer.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- 401K equivalent IRA with company match
- Annual performance bonus
- Intermittent performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Health Insurance w/Dental & Vision
- Basic Life Insurance (life/accidental death and dismemberment)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Routine care, dependent care, personal business and sick leave
- Two to four weeks’ vacation
- Eight paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Annual performance assessments
- In-house and off site training opportunities
- Professional association membership and license renewal reimbursement
IRA Simple: Employer Contribution Annual bonus for eligible Employee referral bonuses
Current Career Opportunities
Professional Engineer/Project Manager
Civil Engineer with a minimum of four years of active practice in engineering work after graduation from an approved curriculum in engineering, and registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Texas. One must possess a working knowledge of underground public utility infrastructure, hydrology, and hydraulic modeling for municipal and land development projects. Familiarity with local codes and design criteria is highly desirable. Skills in AutoCAD and Civil 3D is required. The ability to work with advanced features of Microsoft Office Suit, Microstation, Geopak, and GIS is preferred.
Survey Party Chief and I-Man / Rodman
A well-reputed civil engineering and surveying firm is seeking qualified candidates for Survey Party Chief w/5 years of experience, I-man w/2 yrs of experience, and Rodman w/1 yrs of experience. Familiar with public work projects.
Civil CAD Drafter
Experienced in utility planning and profile for roadway and site improvement work. Skill in AutoCAD, Civil 3D Pipeline Network, and MicroStation.